Perfect intall of 2 hoppers 2 joeys

Neon8

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 21, 2010
Illinois
So many people post the problems so thought I would share my trouble free install. Scheduled today for 12-5 pm and called before 11 am and came early. Very smart installer. Had everything he needed. Replacing 922 , 722, and 2 legacy receivers. Checked all the cables and had to run some new ones. Set up the first hopper in no time at all as he had aleady downloaded the software for both hoppers before he came at his home. Smart use of time. No problems. Then the joeys no problem. Then the Sling adaptor no problem. I connected the hoppers to the network and BBO and demand working on both hoppers and both joeys. Tried dishonline on my ipad and hopper not on dropdown list. Hopper reboot and now on list and sling working. Enabled PTAT and set some timers. Transfered some shows from EHD and again no problems. PTAT recorded every show tonight only 5 hours after install. Timers for primetime showed up in my DVR folder. I must live a charmed life as I also never had a single issue with my 922. I love this new system

I had a similar positive experience with my 2H/4J installation yesterday. The installers seemed well-versed on all the procedures and and gotchas that we've been sharing around here for weeks. Great system so far; love the PTAT.

My 1H 2J install was also perfect yesterday, and other than 1 lockup of the Hopper it's been great so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)