Person of Interest

Great episode of the season last night and hope they get Sarah Shahi as Shaw to join the show and help Reese and Finch she did a great job on the show last night and I agree TNGTony about last nights episode :)

I agree and She was good on Fairly Legal also :)
Not bad to look at either. :D

sarah_shahi.jpg

Just got done watching and have to agree, best episode of the season so far. Sarah Shahi is a babe I don't recall seeing before. Her wiki says she'll be back for more.

Just got done watching and have to agree, best episode of the season so far. Sarah Shahi is a babe I don't recall seeing before. Her wiki says she'll be back for more.

Yes she is and let's hope she is coming back for more :)

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 17

Thursday, March 7, 2013

"Proteus": As Finch and Reese try to protect six people simultaneously, clues lead them to a coastal town; when a storm forces Finch and Reese to seek shelter in a police station with a group of locals, they realize a killer may be in their midst.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 18

Thursday, March 14, 2013

"All In": Can't find any episode data for this episode.

S~

Episode info: "Reese and Finch visit Atlantic City to investigate an elderly gambler whose number has come up. Meanwhile, Carter tries to clear a colleague's name and comes close to discovering the department's remaining HR faction in the process.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 19

Thursday, April 4, 2013

"Trojan Horse": Finch infiltrates a tech corporation to gather intel on an executive whose number has come up; Carter questions Beecher's integrity.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 20

Thursday, April 25, 2013

"In Extremis": When a person of interest is poisoned, Finch and Reese only have 24 hours to identify the toxin and find the person responsible; Detective Fusco's past catches up to him.

S~

Top Gear UK ( LeBlanc, Harris and Reid)

America's Got Talent Season 13

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)