Person of Interest

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Should be a good episode tonight and rest of season :)

Yep, lots of plots and players are coming together...and don't forget about Elias. I have a feeling the Mob Kingpin has been busily funding some of the characters in the background. Why? If he's patient enough to assume the role of the teacher and wait years to execute his plan of action, then you just know he's not going to just accept Reese and Finch without trying to findout about the machine.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
It's a Boy...no, It's a Girl...er, Just pass out the Cigars

Great show! We see the machine getting ready to crash...bad guys readying themselves to take control of the machine...Finch working with Root to prevent this from happening...Root, of course, getting ready to stab Finch in the proverbial back...we find out A LOT about Finch's not-something-to-write-home-to-mother about past...Carter almost killed and then framed...Reese is working with his cute little killer friend...and, finally Reese gets a phone call. I can hardly wait for next week's season finale.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
God Mode: Thursday, 9 May 2013 (9:00 PM ET)

"Finch and Reese team up with unexpected allies as they race to fix the machine; as Detective Carter tries to apprehend Cal Beecher's murdered, she finds herself up against HR, a criminal organization."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2832792/

[MARQ]Season Finale!.....Season Finale!.....Season Finale![/MARQ]

jayn_j

Press On Regardless
Supporting Founder
Sep 29, 2003
Sheboygan, WI
I am seeing this show following in the footsteps of Dollhouse. Will this be a short term issue, or will it stop being about saving people and start being about the evil worldwide conspiracy that is hell bent on destroying civilization?

I won't give away spoilers, but last week's show seems to indicate the latter.

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Can't wait for season finale tonight and should be great to see how they end it with a cliffhanger!! :)

TNGTony

Unashamed Bengal Fan
Sep 7, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Great show last night and good cliffhanger for next season :)
It was nothing like last year's cliffhanger. This episode seemed like a "series finale" with a added on scene.
It was an excellent and satisfying show, though it did have some moments where I just rolled my eyes and sang the theme from MST3K to myself.

I still think "the machine" pulled a "skynet" and is no longer at any one location.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
I just finished watching...Great Episode! Tons of great background information (i.e., missing machine link type stuff) and plenty of action happening...happening pretty much everywhere. Of course, I'll have to go back and watch it again since I viewed the show after taking a catch-up dose of pain-killers; half the show while I was feeling lots of pain and the other half while feeling no pain whatsoever. Wow! I just loved "meeting the machine" - hopefully, somebody does us a big favor and puts Root our of our misery. And Carter saves Elias' life. I don't know even know how to put this season's finale into perspective at this point. Like I said, I'll have to go back and rewatch it this weekend. Still, great episode!

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
Why didn't the sexy one blow a hole through Root while she had an opportunity? Didn't she say she was going to "shoot her and not in the leg" the next time she saw her? Okay, she did technically shoot her in the shoulder...but y'all know what I mean. A Dead Root is a Clean Boot. :)

Dang. Now we have to wait. So Root gets a call at the end, too.

S~

Yep got call at end and dang is right we have to wait until september now :( :D :)

jayn_j

Press On Regardless
Supporting Founder
Sep 29, 2003
Sheboygan, WI
I find the concept of the machine calling multiple people with different goals intriguing. Kind of, this person needs saving. Who is best suited to do this and how will this further a machine plan that is not yet clear. Look forward to next season.

thechaz05

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Irwin
The machine guiding them was very reminiscent of the movie eagle eye.

Great show and I wish it was available on netflix as I just started watching this season I would love to go back to the beginning.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)