Person of Interest

I only watched the first episode this final season. I'm going to rewatch episode 1 and then binge on the rest :)

S~

There are 2 guys that have done a a show called "Podcast of Interest" for a few years. They have had most of the cast on their show over the last 5 years. On their final podcast this week they said the show was done and gave several reasons why they thought so. They hoped that they were wrong and so do I. :)

There are 2 guys that have done a a show called "Podcast of Interest" for a few years. They have had most of the cast on their show over the last 5 years. On their final podcast this week they said the show was done and gave several reasons why they thought so. They hoped that they were wrong and so do I. :)
I'd say the chief reason is obvious.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I started watching "Person of Interest" on Netflix and I'm midway through Season 2. I've no idea why I didn't pick up on this show when it was on the air originally, but I am noticing that there's a lot of common personnel between this show and "Westworld" on HBO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)