Person of Interest

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just started watching this season a few days ago. I still like it. :) I did notice on my DVR schedule they seem to be burning through the final episodes. Seems disrespectful to a once popular series. I watch everything via DVR so I guess it's not that big a deal to me.

Could also be an experiment to see if traditional broadcast net viewers would binge-watch a traditional broadcast network show. Now that CBS (and other broadcast nets) have streaming outlets, they could be testing the waters for a new way of distributing scripted programming.

Man, CBS is burning it off fast.!! Three eps this week. Still the Samaritan BS. Only hope is if Shaw makes it out of captivity. Five more, (two weeks, my guess, With what little is left, I will witch to the end.

Four weeks left actually.

Two episodes this coming week and then one episode each week on Tuesdays for the next three weeks. The series finale is June 21.

So...I have the episodes piled up on my DVR. I have a hard time watching a series once I know its cancelled. I guess I don't like investing time on a show that may not have an ending.
Is it worth the time? Is it more of the same from last year's horrible, tiresome, grand conspiracy story arc, or have they found their way?

So...I have the episodes piled up on my DVR. I have a hard time watching a series once I know its cancelled. I guess I don't like investing time on a show that may not have an ending.
Is it worth the time? Is it more of the same from last year's horrible, tiresome, grand conspiracy story arc, or have they found their way?

If you didn't like last year you won't like this year.

I happen to like it and am confident there will be an ending.

I am now queuing them up. My daughter watched the first episode of this season with me, and now we are starting back at season 1 and watching the whole series. Up to Season 1 episode 8. Actually, I am enjoying going back and seeing things I didn't notice or remember.

I am now queuing them up. My daughter watched the first episode of this season with me, and now we are starting back at season 1 and watching the whole series. Up to Season 1 episode 8. Actually, I am enjoying going back and seeing things I didn't notice or remember.

I agree, there is enough going on in this series a re-watch is in order at some point.

Last weeks' episode was SO out of left field. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, comes the machine's cavalry. I don't remember any member of the trio. And I hope the real secret service isn't as nearly as incompetent.

Last weeks' episode was SO out of left field. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, comes the machine's cavalry. I don't remember any member of the trio. And I hope the real secret service isn't as nearly as incompetent.

I recall all three. They were previous numbers provided by the machine that the team saved. The machine and Root are calling in some favors. It is not clear how long these new guys have been active. Root went off on some private missions for the machine, perhaps this what she was up to.

I recall all three. They were previous numbers provided by the machine that the team saved. The machine and Root are calling in some favors. It is not clear how long these new guys have been active. Root went off on some private missions for the machine, perhaps this what she was up to.
To be honest, the show went downhill when Root came aboard the ( "root" of the problem"). Obnoxious is the kindest thing I can say. Now, we still have to deal with her voice. If they had stuck with the "numbers" procedural, and not gone off he rail with the Samaritan story line, It might still be going.

If they had stuck with the "numbers" procedural, and not gone off he rail with the Samaritan story line, It might still be going.

Disagree. There's just so much you can do with the concept of good number/bad number. I liked the branching of the story arc that involved government officials who thought they were benefiting from Samaritan. And had the series continued I think we would have seen some good character episodes about those on the other side, especially Greer. Oh well, there's always fan fiction.

Yes, only 2 episodes left-- Series Episodes 102 & 103--I was hoping Zoe would be on again before it ends. The last few episodes of this seasone are more like the show I like. The first 3-4 were not the best- IMHO--but maybe I was expecting more.

I think the finale was pretty solid. It was a testament to friendship and resulting sacrifices/salvation...and an unexpected twist at the end...Shaw will now carry the mantle...and walk Bear! All in all, Well Done!

Last edited:
Reactions: norman881
A satisfying conclusion although it's too bad John didn't think to pack a parachute for a last minute escape. They did leave the door wide open to revisit the story as well. Hello, Netflix?

A satisfying conclusion although it's too bad John didn't think to pack a parachute for a last minute escape. They did leave the door wide open to revisit the story as well. Hello, Netflix?

I read that the show aired on CBS, but was owned by another network, so $$$ will probably stop it from continuing.

JMHO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)