Person of Interest

<WARNING: Spoiler alert for Star Trek cognoscenti>

Agree . . . although there was a lot of homage to the ST:NG episode "Cause and Effect."

Is it bad that I realized what was going on within 10 seconds of seeing the Machine's POV?
Cause and Effect is perfectly analogous to the type of story telling. But style has been used many times.
I still had a problem with the episode on how they got out of the room in the first place.
Still, a fun episode.

That episode was a bit of a roller coaster ride. The first reset caught me by surprise.

I just read that Sarah Shahi is pregnant with twins. Had to stop working. The ending may or may not be final as we only heard the shot.

That episode was a bit of a roller coaster ride. The first reset caught me by surprise.

I just read that Sarah Shahi is pregnant with twins. Had to stop working. The ending may or may not be final as we only heard the shot.

Previews would support not being final

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2

For me the dumbest part of the escape was that Samaritan just kept shooting through the door rather then blasting the lock! Really, the Machine would not have figured that into the simulation possibilities..:confused: As for the best... Fusco planting a wet one on Root! Now there's a stretch of the odds! :biggrin

What a shark jumper! Now there is just no turning back. Timer Deleted.

I enjoyed the hell out of this episode....yep, not necessarily original or groundbreaking in design, but interesting and fun nonetheless. Plus, nice cliff-hanger there at the end. However, my concern is that this show is taking a giant-leap into that "Fringe" territory (pun intended). The show-runner is making a mistake if he takes this show any further into the Sci-Fi arena. Use the Sci-Fi to support the show and not drive it...or it will drive the show into an early grave.

Next Episode: S04, E12

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

"Control-Alt-Delete":
The government's head of Samaritan (Camryn Manheim) starts to question the methods and intentions of the program; reports of vigilantes surface.

S~

Kind of background show as we didn't
see the team until 30-minutes into the night's episode.
Anyway, we still
don't know Shaw's final resting place, er...I mean status."

The show takes a couple weeks off before returning on February 3rd.

Was fun to see
Camryn Manheim back. Her character is interesting because she could develop into Team Machine's ally.
Also the preview of the next episode
showed an interesting and very evocatively emotional Root.

I was bored to tears with the tedium of this episode. I am bored beyond word with this Samaritan vs The Machine story arc that has completely overshadowed what made this show fun to watch. All this intrigue and double secrecy and government black ops really bore the living crap out of me! I want my old PoI back!!!!

Reactions: KAB
...I am bored beyond word with this Samaritan vs The Machine story arc that has completely overshadowed what made this show fun to watch....
Couldn't agree with you more TNGTony! They should of tried to kill off Reese instead of Shaw. Caviesel's acting skills are as wooden as it gets. If he was gone from the screen I sure wouldn't miss him.:cool:

Reactions: KAB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)