Person of Interest

I decided to watch the pilot and thought it was good. I believe it has potential to live for awhile.
Jim Caviezel is a good actor.

Probably my favorite new show (along with American Horror Story). This one seems destined for at least a couple more seasons!

It's also my favorite new show too but I keep wondering if they are going to work another person into the show. For a while I thought the female "fixer" Reece was protecting on last week's show was going to joing the team. She would have been a good fit. I was also thinking the chubby corrupt cop who is supporting the team was going to play a more significant role...just hasn't happened yet. To be honest, as much as I like this show I cannot see how Finch alone can provide all the support for Reece - the man would need a small army of logisticians to support him.

Probably my favorite new show (along with American Horror Story). This one seems destined for at least a couple more seasons!

CBS doesn't keep a show around past the first season if they cannot syndicate it. I hate how they cancel good series that are leading their timeslot...but the shows that survive are probably going to run 100 episodes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)