Peyton Hillis Advances to Madden Final vs. Mike Vick!

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Browns fans got the vote out and in staggering fashion. Bruiser, basher, and all-around badass Peyton Hillis beat Aaron Rodgers in the semifinals of the ESPN/EA Madden cover vote, netting 61% of the available 546,617 votes (as of last count).

Up next: Michael Vick. (Who knows who PETA's gonna back in this one: the admitted dog abuser or the guy who hunts wild boar.)

Go vote now. Go vote tomorrow. Tell your friends to vote. And when they admonish you about the stupid Madden curse, tell them they're stupid.

For you who are baffled about the results here is something that might be going on. I've talked at least 10 people that said they voted for Michael Vick because they hate the Madden Game and the fact they have the only football game in town. They did it because they want Michael Vice on the cover but for the wrong reasons.

I am astonished that Hillis got this far. You'd think this would be a big popularity contest. At the same time, I'm glad Rodgers lost

Cover boy.....

And to those who are referencing a "curse", I say that our team/city has been cursed already for long enough. Maybe another curse will reverse the existing curse?

peyton-hillis-madden-cover1.jpg

Cover boy.....

And to those who are referencing a "curse", I say that our team/city has been cursed already for long enough. Maybe another curse will reverse the existing curse?
You do know that there is a proven way to break that curse.

Move to Baltimore ;)

The Indians are in first, the Cavs finished last, the Browns might not exist next year. Hipster is the new Grunge. Scream is playing at the box office. It's the '90s all over again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts