Peyton Manning

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
As a NFL fan, watching Peyton Manning play QB is just awsome, watching him thread the needle like he does is a thing of beauty!!!

Last edited:
He's the only reason the Colts can be a playoff threat, IMO.

With a not-so-great running game and an inconsistent defense, he is all they have.

Sp Check: Peyton, not Payton. :p

And I agree with your assessment with him. He's a delight to watch. The best of an era IMO. After tonight, I think we found out who the MVP of the league will go to.

He's my favorite qb in the league for some time now. after the lousy start they had this season it's amazing they are 11-4 and in the playoffs. i don't think they'll get far though.

The best since Dan Marino.

that's who he reminds me of. in fact i remembered a few things from those days when i saw the colts struggling to run and defend. you still have to try to run but when push comes to shove you gotta go with your strengths.

It takes an in-your-face defense to keep Manning from going wild. Tennessee can do it, San Diego has their number (well, not this year, too many injuries). Pittsburgh could do it.

If you don't rush Manning, he'll pick you apart.

Sp Check: Peyton, not Payton. :p

And I agree with your assessment with him. He's a delight to watch. The best of an era IMO. After tonight, I think we found out who the MVP of the league will go to.

Oops...sorry, up to early to post!

Anyone remember this magazine cover? I think we know how that one turned out.

get_image

Anyone remember this magazine cover? I think we know how that one turned out.

get_image

Wow....Ryan leaf, recently he had kind of carved out a career in coaching, but I had heard that he had to leave that job due to some personal issues, I think?

I hate to be a wet blanket, but I REFUSE to believe Manning should be MVP.

He had one awesome game against a bad team, and NOW we are supposed to hand him the MVP?

Besides, it's too easy to give it to a guy who leads an NFL power to another great season.

Colts win 11 games and have a shot at 12? Big whoop!

I'd still give it to Kurt Warner, who has less firepower and has to win games by himself. Besides, he led Arizona to their first division title in 1975. Colts? Big whoop- they always win double-digit games.

Besides, regardless of how great he is and was, I still see them as a one-and-done team.

If they likely go to Denver, I would be the only guy in America who would pick the Broncos to win.

1. Indy's running game stinks

2. For all of our fawning over every completion he makes, has anyone forgotten he STINKS in cold-weather games that matter?

I'm not ready to say the Colts should get a free pass in the playoffs just because Manning is magnficent.

MVP? Hell no.

Super Bowl run as a darkhorse? Hell no.

This hot streak will get them a one-and-done, IMO.

I don't care who great Peyton is- one man can NOT make up for so many flaws.

I'm calling it right now- Colts are going DOWN in Denver in two weeks! (Unless San Diewgo makes a miraculous run- then, I'd insert the Chargera)

IMO, Adrian Peterson should be the league MVP.

He is playing great on a team with not-so-great playmakers.

Dallas Clark, Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, and Tony Gonzalez on one side; Bernard Berrian and Bobby Wade on the other.

I rest my case.

Come on now Sabres. Manning never won a cold weather game that mattered? How about the win in Pittsburgh this year? Or in Baltimore in the playoffs a couple of years ago? You'd rather give the MVP to a guy whose team probably won't win 10 games this year? I don't know if Manning should be the MVP this year but if my choices were him or Kurt Warner I'd take Peyton everyday of of the week and twice on Sunday.