Sports Section Christmas List

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Well,

I landed safely in Dubai, guys. I'm here!

With Christmas coming up, i was wondering:

If you were able to buy sports-related gifts for some of our friends here on 'Sports Section,' what would you give them? Here is what I would get for some of my good friends here:

HD MM- A sports championship for Cleveland

Sandra- A date with Henrik Lundqvist

Wozniak- News that the Ford family is selling the Lions

Salsa- A .500 record or better for the Raiders

Feel free to contribute.

Well,

If you were able to buy sports-related gifts for some of our friends here on 'Sports Section,' what would you give them? Here is what I would get for some of my good friends here:

Feel free to contribute.

UNLESS you have friendships with Secret Agents that can slip the old man and sleeping pill that he never wakes up.....I have better chance of winning the Florida state lottery......TWICE!!!:( LMAO!

BUUUUTTT...thanks for the thought. IF ANY CITY needs any kinda of championship[, it would be Buffalo my friend! I lived in Rochester for 9 years(most of my immediate family still lives there) and Buffalo has NOTHING but the Bills and Sabres and considering how down in the dumps western NY has been....they could use a professional championship of some kind. The Syracuse Orangemen basketbal championship was nice.....but a Sabres Stanley Cup or a Bills Super Bowl win would be INCREDIBLE!!!

Stay safe my friend!:up

Thanks Sabres. I don't even know how I would react if a Cleveland franchise wins a championship. I do know it will be the happiest day of my life as a sports fan though. I can't wait to savor that feeling!

BTW, I hope for a Buffalo Championship (Bills/Sabres) for you too. If any two cities can relate, it's Buffalo and Cleveland.

Well,

Feel free to contribute.

That would make believe that there really is a Santa Claus - and it would be you!

How about a Win over Texas for our OSU Fan Jimbo.. He might return if that happens... Of course I dont even think Santa has enough power for OSU to beat Texas...

For everyone (at least MLB fans) on the list:

75 mile from the arena sports blackouts for out-of-market packages!

Live more than 75 miles away from a MLB ballpark and the team won't be blacked out.

For everyone (at least MLB fans) on the list:

75 mile from the arena sports blackouts for out-of-market packages!

Live more than 75 miles away from a MLB ballpark and the team won't be blacked out.

Christmas List, how about all major leagues DROP the Blackout rule for a year or two or forever.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts