Peyton Manning

If they don't make moves this year after so many had their heart set on RG3, the factory of sadness is going to have problems filling seats with the promise of 'well if we're bad enough we'll have a shot at the next crop of rookie QBs in a year'

Unless the Vikings go after him,the Browns should just draft Justin Blackmon to give Colt McCoy someone to throw to. If the Browns just have to have a new QB,Ryan Tannehill is still available. The Browns didn't lose any draft picks,maybe they can get both Blackmon & Tannenhill.

Peyton Manning arrives at Broncos headquarters
Peyton Manning arrives at Broncos headquarters - The Denver Post

The Broncos are heavily courting Peyton Manning & it would appear that they don't even want to keep Tim Tebow around as a back-up.

Peyton Manning not only QB target for John Elway and John Fox
Peyton Manning not only QB target for John Elway and John Fox - The Denver Post

The Broncos are also scouting Brandon Weeden. They are also considering trading up to the 4th overall first round with the Cleveland Browns. The QB's they are looking at in the draft are Weeden,Ryan Tennehill,& (my favorite) Brock Osweiler. Could the Broncos trade Tim Tebow to the Browns for their 4th overall first round pick & use it to draft one of the above mentioned QB's,especially if Peyton signs elsewhere?

I don't think he's going to the dolphins either.

Well you know the words to the song,"if you can't be with the one you love,love the one you're with." While I can understand the trepidation that the Broncos have with Tebow,Matt Moore really wasn't that bad with the Dolphins. His QB ratings were pretty high,& he didn't seem to self destruct that much. I'd give him another year & if he doesn't pan out,then there's always Matt Barkley & Landry Jones in the draft,plus the Dolphins can also pick up either Brandon Weeden(Ryan Tannehill most likely will be gone by then) or Brock Osweiller this draft.

meStevo said:
looks more and more like he's going to Denver. He contacted them tonight, leading to leaks claiming there's a 95% chance he will become a Bronco.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Now according to PFT, he did NOT contact last night.

I have a strange feeling there is gonna be some misinformation and someone will/might be used as a pawn to get a better deal from someone else.

Just my "spider sense tingling"... ;-)

I still think that Peyton would love to follow in his father's footsteps & sign with the Saints,especially if Brees completely sours on returning to the Saints. Could you imagine the turmoil if the Saints cut Brees loose & sign Peyton? I wonder if Elway would try to woo Brees as hard as he did Peyton?

If talks between Drew Brees & the Saints completely break down & become irreconcilable(Brees moves on to another team) before Peyton makes up his mind & signs with a team,again,watch the Saints become a major player in the "Peyton Manning Sweepstakes."

Interesting, after reports that he wasn't going to visit any more teams, declined the Chiefs and Seahawks overtures, the Titans are preparing for a Manning visit within the next couple of days. Not sure that means he's accepted or they've just gotten their hopes up.

Interesting, after reports that he wasn't going to visit any more teams, declined the Chiefs and Seahawks overtures, the Titans are preparing for a Manning visit within the next couple of days. Not sure that means he's accepted or they've just gotten their hopes up.

The Titans' owner is using the pitch of Peyton having played at University of Tennessee as a reason for him to come to the Titans.

it's being reported that he will meet with Miami and Tennessee . You just can't take what the media says too seriously. This morning Miami was out and on the back burner according to schefter and he wasn't going to meet with them. Now he is. Friday Miami was on top of his list.today he isn't. Lmao I'll just wait and see........

Fantasy Baseball?

Japanese game blacked out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts