Peyton Manning

I don't expect him to go to any team in his old division, and reportedly his camp has told the Redskins he's not interested.

Saints don't have the cap room, they're losing a good WR for their system and one of the best OL in the league because of their cap situation and still couldn't pay Brees, who apparently isn't going to sign his tender or show up for offseason workouts. Ironic after running them during the lockout.

What about Peyton going to Baltimore ?

They have a very good, but aging team, possibly thier last chance.

In Baltimore they like Flacco, but he has yet to get them to where they WANT to go.

Jimbo said:

In Baltimore they like Flacco, but he has yet to get them to where they WANT to go.

I am gonna say no and say they stick with him...

I am gonna say no and say they stick with him...

I also have my doubts that Baltimore fans would accept an "Indianapolis" Colts legend playing for them, even a player as great as Peyton Manning.

He's going to be a Dolphin.

Wants to stay in the AFC, wants to play in nice weather or controlled climate, he also wants to be top dog. I don't think he wants to play for a "strong" head coach.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I also have my doubts that Baltimore fans would accept an "Indianapolis" Colts legend playing for them, even a player as great as Peyton Manning.

I think that has died down a bit and when Manning wanted to pay tribute to Unitas at the time of his death it played well in Baltimore. Plus they want to win.

Looks like there will be a decision made on which team he want to play by the end of next week!

Peyton Manning aims to pick team within week, sources say - ESPN

Which would make sense, I mean you wanna start working with your new teams doctors...your new teammates and your new teams facilities. Not to mention, as much as people love Manning, people would get sick of the "where is Peyton going" coverage is this dragged throughout the spring.

Maybe he can have a one hour special on ESPN to announce his decision. N'ah.

He'll start working with team doctors before he signs anywhere, if he really is going to 'pick' in the next week he should be out there throwing/getting physicals/evaluated.

Otherwise it makes sense, resolve his signing early in FA so his new team can make cap arrangements and continue to build around his addition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looks like there will be a decision made on which team he want to play by the end of next week!

Peyton Manning aims to pick team within week, sources say - ESPN

Which would make sense, I mean you wanna start working with your new teams doctors...your new teammates and your new teams facilities. Not to mention, as much as people love Manning, people would get sick of the "where is Peyton going" coverage is this dragged throughout the spring.
Yep, that's what Schefter said two days ago.... ;)

http://www.satelliteguys.us/sports-section/276591-peyton-manning-15.html#post2798303

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)