Peyton Manning

I heard some VERY interesting scenario's this morning.

WHAT IF the so called "mystery" team is the Broncos?! The have the money(salary cap room)...they a very good defense..they have a good O-Line....and a team president that is STILL not convinced of his current QB, regardless of what ANYONE says. The owner for the Jax Jags has already stated he would LOVE Tebow on his team. You get a #2 or #3 pick for him(NO WAY they would get a #1)From MY perspective, I would say HALF of the Tebow fans are Tebow fans and not Bronco fans...they would follow him anywhere. That would attract a TON of his fans AND Gator fans to Jacksonville.... win-win.

And the OTHER, sort of a mystery team is as SteveO has stated, the Chiefs. They have ALL of the above.

Do NOT count out SF and the...*gulp* J-E-T-S ...JETS, JETS, JETS!

This will be VERY interesting summer.

Schefter was on Mike&Mike this morning and he seems to think that Manning's decision will be made very early, as early as next week. Kinda makes sense, to get the ball rolling with his new team ASAP....

Hmmm...don't you think they(as in the Texans) have invested a ton of $$ to just cut or trade him?

I think it will be either by KC or Denver or even SF.

I like Schaub, but he's no Peyton Manning. The Texans have everything you need to win a Super Bowl, Peyton could be the final piece.

Teehar said:
Yea I read that,but both Manning and Tebow are represented by the same firm (CAA) which doesn't make it impossible but I would say improbable.

Means little... Reggie McKenzie and former Raiders HC Hue Jackson had the same Agent as well... Hence he is now the former HC. LOL!

As for the Tebow to Jacksonville, I find that interesting.

There was thoughts that he would go there out of the draft.

Does Jacksonville have the room and money for Tebow available ?

I truly think that the press conference was the greatest Oscar award winning performance ever. This was the greatest acting since the North Koreans "crying" during Kim Jong Il's funeral."Money had nothing to do with this decision," And WWE Wrestling isn't fake either. Both Manning & Irsay deserve an Oscar,an Emmy,a Tony,& a Golden Globe for their performance.
Manning going to the Broncos? First Round draft pick(which means you should start immediately) Tim Tebow could sit on the bench & learn from the best in Peyton Manning? Hmmmmm,where have I heard THAT before,huh? Oh,wasn't it supposed to be first round draft pick "ANDREW LUCK" who could sit on the bench & learn from the best in Peyton Manning? But "money" had nothing to do with Peyton Manning & the Colts parting ways(according to Irsay as he shed "tears of goodbye" over FIRING Peyton Manning). Because "money had nothing to do with it",he could have kept Manning. But a looming 28 million dollar bonus had nothing to do with it. Having how much money tied up in 2 potential QB's(Manning & Luck) had nothing to do with Manning being released(according to Irsay). How stupid & gullible does he think WE are?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts