Peyton Manning

Peyton "freaking" Manning!!

:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha

:first:

congrats on getting a great qb. hope it works out. would be nice to see the guy go out on top.for me anyway.

salsadancer7 said:
Being a Raider fan....hopefully, what happened to the Eagles last year...will be repeated in Denver! LOL!

They've really only signed Manning, their defense still sucks. Have you seen the schedule?. I could see them winning 1 more game than they did lat year. 9-7, maybe that will win the division, maybe it won't.

Let's be realistic, they're not a Super Bowl contender.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

They've really only signed Manning, their defense still sucks. Have you seen the schedule?. I could see them winning 1 more game than they did lat year. 9-7, maybe that will win the division, maybe it won't.

Let's be realistic, they're not a Super Bowl contender.

Defense sucks? The defense is what kept them in games last year long enough for Teebow to make a comeback.

Ramy said:
Defense sucks? The defense is what kept them in games last year long enough for Teebow to make a comeback.

Sorry, but I watched my team play them twice last year, if they wanted to they could've put 70 on them the 2nd time. Not to mention that 2 of their best defensive players are suspended for 6 games.

While Tebow was still a novelty act. Four games last season the other team put up 40 points or more on the Broncos. They backed into the playoffs with three losses to end the season. But I'll give Denver, offense and defense, their props for beating Pittsburgh in the playoffs.

Denver lost 4 of their last 5 because their defense wasn't able to cover for Tebow anymore. Manning will help keep their offense on the field, but the defense last year nearly kept them from the playoffs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

The Broncos have signed a some very good FAs this year other than Manning. They signed CB Tracy Porter, S Mike Adams and TE Jacob Tamme. THey have improved their secondary, but they lost Bunkley and Thomas from their frontline. I think they maybe exposed to the run a little more.

Personally, the Chiefs did more to an already talented team and to me, IF Cassell can stay healthy, they are the favorites to win the AFC West.

The Broncos have signed a some very good FAs this year other than Manning. They signed CB Tracy Porter, S Mike Adams and TE Jacob Tamme. THey have improved their secondary, but they lost Bunkley and Thomas from their frontline. I think they maybe exposed to the run a little more.

Personally, the Chiefs did more to an already talented team and to me, IF Cassell can stay healthy, they are the favorites to win the AFC West.

They also signed WR Andre Caldwell

Tebowmania fading? He was bounced from the Madden Cover Vote bracket.

475109_10150694210693756_75529708755_9169283_1742007470_o.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)