Peyton Manning

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
So I saw on NFL network that he will be announcing on Monday or Tuesday, have a feeling denver? So tebow mania takes a break for a bit

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
So I saw on NFL network that he will be announcing on Monday or Tuesday, have a feeling denver? So tebow mania takes a break for a bit

Hopefully he makes his decision already. So much manning coverage it feels like we've been at it for a month when it's only really been for over a week.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I rather give Flynn a shot. I know what Alex smith can or can't do and he's not the answer :/
I'd go to the 49ers if I was manning.

As for Manning and the 49ers, that fell into place for Manning to go to a Top Notch team as well as a 1st round pick QB fell to Indy.

Gotta give Harbaugh a lot of credit, he pointed them in the right direction and they went, unlike the previous coaches that were in town.

As for Flynn, over Smith in Miami, I think I would go that way too, then again, no one knows what Flynn will do with the Starting job and the pressure that goes with it.

His short playing time in GB should not be what people should expect from him, he had a Top Notch team there and all the pieces to make it work.

We'll see what happens.

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
After the way he left, I don't get some of the spite posts like this. If anything I would think playing the Colts twice a year would be a reason not to go to a team in his division.

Not a spite post, I just know each time media will bring it up for the first few times. Even though the colts will be a much different team. Manning is one of my favorite players. In the past I got Sunday ticket really to only watch him and the colts play? Folks on the NFL network were discussing this

Whatever uniform he has titans, broncos or 49ers going to look very strange

Last edited:

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Not a spite post, I just know each time media will bring it up for the first few times. Even though the colts will be a much different team. Manning is one of my favorite players. In the past I got Sunday ticket really to only watch him and the colts play? Folks on the NFL network were discussing this

Like Montana wearing a Chiefs Jersey ...

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Wow a bit of a surprise, have not kept up th Alex smith watch :) but did not see that comimg

Manning and Moss, maybe a reality show called the odd couple for them :)

I donb't think there was a Smith watch, till Manning was mentioned for his spot.
If you were Smith and heard that they were working out Manning, wouldn't you start looking too ?

Hart5150

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 27, 2004
Temple, Pa
satjay said:

You're a Michigan guy and a Peyton Manning fan?

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
Well...Flynn is a Seahawk.

What a disasterous off season this has been for the Dolphins. It went from "suck for Luck"..and the screwed that up ... to trying and failing to put a package together to land RG3.. being favored to land Manning, to ANOTHER off-the-field incident for Brandon Marshall..then he gets traded....Manning saying he wanted NOTHING TO DO with the Dolphins..to having Flynn sign with Seattle.

There are gonna be ALOT of seats disguised as fans...wow!

Fantasy Baseball?

Japanese game blacked out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)