Phoenix area..h20/Hr21?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

BNDAZ

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 20, 2008
Just ordered an upgrade..in the process i asked if i could have an hr21-700( black).
I was told they had no control over which product i would get , but would notate it on the work order.
Anyone have an thoughts on this...standard?
What is being installed in this area currently?( personal experiences)
Thanks

Last edited:
When I was in the Phoenix area (Gilbert) we received one of each.

What is your need of the HR21? the color/look?

I'm in gilbert as well, yes, i just like the aesthetics of the 700.
Is there anything feature wise that makes one better than the other?

Last edited:
I live in Surprise. I January I asked for HR20's to get the ATSC tuners, but they said they had no control. I got HR21's. I think the HR20's are rare to come by. If you do not want to chance it, I know that locally Costco and Best Buy both carry HR21's.

Well, i got the HR21-200 in black.
But i am confused, what does the ATSC tuner do...because i get my locals in HD on this unit.
THAT said, i have my guide set to "channels i get" but is there any way to eliminate the DTV and payperview channels?

ATSC is the OTA digital tuner; sub-channels, most smaller and independent local channels will be available via OTA but not yet via DBS retransmission. If you do not watch those; then its no loss; if you do, then you want ATSC.

You can manage your channels via the FAVORITE CHANNEL LIST setup.

Thanks, i suppose i dont know what i am missing, perhaps when the AM21( i think that is what it is called) add-on unit is available i will add it...
How do i get to the favorite channel list set-up?

Your TV likely already has an ATSC tuner in in and you can use that to determine if you even want/need the add-on devise.

Via the setup menu.

found the set-up..create a custom in favorites by adding all channels i get then eliminating.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts