Phoenix users - how's your 3TV reception

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SoupMama

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 11, 2004
A week ago, my reception of 3TV was fine. Never had a problem.
Now I notice that reception is terrible. I'm being told that no signal is being detected, but if I leave it tuned to 3-1 long enough, I occasionally will get snippets of the broadcast. These only alst a few seconds, though.

I want to contact KTVK and see if they are messing with the broadcasts (I've noted that they recently started broadcasting D-backs games in widescreen HD), but their website is a nightmare to navigate and obtain contact info. I'd like to know if I need to wait it out before I attempt repositioning my antennae.

No problems for me receiving KTVT-DT 3.1.
Back on May 1, KTVK & KASW were off the air due to a power failure, but went back on about 6 hours later.
I will PM you with contact info.

Yes - all HOME Diamondback games on 3TV are being broadcast in HD. The picture quality is outstanding!

FYI, I eventually got up on my roof and relocated the antennae, finding the optimum position by using the signal strength meter in the box (and some help from my wife). 3TV comes in now with a problem, and I also got CBS back, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)