Photos From Dish Network Booth

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
That $29.95 HD pack looks to be exactly the same as the current introductory offer, which is AT100 plus the HD Ultimate Pack free for 6 months (after rebate). Currently only an 18 month commitment is required. When this offer hits it will be a 24-month commitment. And after 6 months it is $49.95 for the next 18. Can you still pay the $5 Dish Network access fee like those people that just want their broadcast locals? That may be a better deal if you just want HD.

There is no NHL logo in the AT250. The NHL logo is directly to the left of the NBA logo in the Ultimate package (2nd row from top, 2nd from the right).

Last edited:
Looked to me like HDNet Movies was only in the Ultimate Pack. HDNet was in at all levels.

That's correct. I posted the updated list in my last post. I will delete the first list so there's no confusion. Post 118 has the updated list.

"There is no NHL logo in the AT250. The NHL logo is directly to the left of the NBA logo in the Ultimate package (2nd row from top, 2nd from the left)."

It's been corrected, thank you for your observation. Like I said I needed help with 3 of the logos and we're down to one.

RandallA,

In post #117, that is the NHL logo.

In post #118, that is the Golf Channel logo.

They have separate logos for Golf and Vs. even though they are on the same channel.

I reviewed your updated chart and you have all of the channels shown in the picture. My only suggestion would be to separate The Golf Channel and VS HD.

Last edited:
These are the total number of HD channels (not including PPV HD channels) you will receive per HD package:

15 HD channels - AT100 dish HD Essentials
16 HD channels - AT200 dish HD Essentials
20 HD channels - AT250 dish HD Essentials
39 HD channels - dish HD Ultimate

39 HD channels - All HD package

RandallA,

In post #117, that is the NHL logo.

In post #118, that is the Golf Channel logo.

They have separate logos for Golf and Vs. even though they are on the same channel.

I reviewed your updated chart and you have all of the channels shown in the picture. My only suggestion would be to separate The Golf Channel and VS HD.

Thanks Mike. Dish Network is just trying to add one more to their count. :)

Updated list.

Edit: Made a revision to the list since the way the Ultimate Package was listed seemed to confuse some people.

Attachments

• New Dish Network HD Packages.pdf
    10.1 KB · Views: 1,630
Last edited:
And I really don't think, based on what I saw, that the "All HD pack" is really just all HD. You still have to get the basic AT100 SD channels, which bumps the price up to $49.99/mo after the first six months. Not a great deal if you ask me. For the extra 3 bucks or whatever it is, I'm sure even HD enthusiasts are going to get AT200 since it includes locals and your local program guide info... and the HD sports nets if available locally.

And I really don't think, based on what I saw, that the "All HD pack" is really just all HD. You still have to get the basic AT100 SD channels, which bumps the price up to $49.99/mo after the first six months. Not a great deal if you ask me. For the extra 3 bucks or whatever it is, I'm sure even HD enthusiasts are going to get AT200 since it includes locals and your local program guide info... and the HD sports nets if available locally.

I think they really are releasing this with the intention of not requiring AT. there is deffinetly more info needed that's for sure

Before when they offered the hd only pack, it wasn't qualifed programming, which meant you'd be hit with a $6 service fee and was unavailable to leased recievers since those require qualified programming.

I would think that if they're gonna offer this new pack it will be considered qualified programming since almost everyone is leasing these days

That's exactly the point I was making. That is the same access fee that they were charging to Sky Angel customers, and for those who only wanted locals. I wonder if you can still get that? $26/mo is still not a bad deal if all you want is HD.

the 612 is being released on feb/1/08 for new customers only no release set for exsisting cust. and as for sharing content between high def rcvrs. you can use a external hard drive. you just have to pay the one time 35 dollar acess fee for the acct.

the 612 is being released on feb/1/08 for new customers only no release set for exsisting cust. and as for sharing content between high def rcvrs. you can use a external hard drive. you just have to pay the one time 35 dollar acess fee for the acct.
Are you sure about that release date? The reason I ask is that you are wrong about two other points (unless it has just changed):

* Sharing content is limited - for now - to three "swaps" between receivers. There are many threads on this.

* The access fee is not $35, it is $39.99. Again, there are many threads on this.

I don't mean to be rude in pointing out the above, but misinformation can cause a lot of unnecessary grief! :)

well if your swaping like the other people were talking about. like when you get a new rcvr you can swap the info from your old to your new. and sorry about the 4 dollar diff. big deal

Whoa, easy tiger! I wasn't trying to pick a fight (notice the smiley face :)?)

I was just pointing out some technicalities from your post. If you haven't noticed already, some folks can really go off on a tangent at times. I was just following up with what was meant to be a helpful correction.

Take it or leave it -- your choice.

Oh, and :welcome to SatelliteGuys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts