Photos from the Reception!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Foxbat's Photos from the LionAV SatellieGuys.US Party, Pt. 3

Here are some photos from the Poker game that followed the party. And, being a flatlander, I have to include a picture of the Rockies as seen the next morning from my hotel room...

Attachments

• P9160094.jpg
    P9160094.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 554
  • P9160096.jpg
    P9160096.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 531
  • P9170004.jpg
    P9170004.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:
I have a feeling Iceberg will be at the Satellite Expo (Now called the Satellite & Broadband Expo) :)

Who knows maybe PSB will be there too. :D

By the way folks.. I put in my request, practically begging, for them to let us use OUR OWN external HDs for the 622. All three of the E* folks said that is what they would personally like to see happen, but "they don't make that decision." (I'm sorry I can't remember their names, other than Leslie, but I am not good with names).

I also got reassurances that we will not lose our DVR functionality!

This was a lot of fun. It was well worth the four hour drive and the cost of the hotel room. The sponsors, especially Lion AV went ALL OUT for this party; we had food and drinks throughout the night, and then a late night chinese buffet for those who stuck around into the night. Ilya, Digital Dude, and Scott did a great job pulling this together.

I hope you all enjoy the pictures.

Thanks so much for the pics. It makes me want to go one year. Of course, I live a HECK of a lot further than 4 hours, but....who knows!!

Thanks again!
Bruce

Thanks so much for the pics. It makes me want to go one year. Of course, I live a HECK of a lot further than 4 hours, but....who knows!!

Thanks again!
Bruce

Man..these pictures are from September. I was wondering why the news was old concerning the DVR and external storage....

Threw me off for a minute...

This is why I put in a request in the Advisory Council for the CEDIA threads to be archived; and the CES to be given its own distinct forum.

I think it takes more than Admin. I am one and do not know how to put the cedia threads into archive and then have a forum dedicated to CES 2007.

Yeah, I think Scott is the only one that can do that.

I want to go to the Expo this year!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts