Physical Address

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hmm, I turned off my H20 last Thur. , no box yet.
Of course it may take a bit longer with the holiday and all.

Hey Jimbo, I guess they told you they wanted your H20 back? Was it an H20-600? That's what I just deactivated -- they said they wanted it back, although I have read posts where people said they did not have to return their H20 -- one person said it was on a "do not return" list.

Question: If you look at your account on DirecTV.com, do you see the recovery kit under the "pending orders?" In the past when I have sent things back, I saw that in there right away -- but nothing there now. The same thing happened when I deactived an HR10 -- they said they wanted it back, but nothing showed up in my account, and no box arrived. When I called back a week later they said "Huh? We don't want those back." That was over a year ago -- no box arrived, and I was never charged for anything.

Hey Jimbo, I guess they told you they wanted your H20 back? Was it an H20-600? That's what I just deactivated -- they said they wanted it back, although I have read posts where people said they did not have to return their H20 -- one person said it was on a "do not return" list.

Question: If you look at your account on DirecTV.com, do you see the recovery kit under the "pending orders?" In the past when I have sent things back, I saw that in there right away -- but nothing there now. The same thing happened when I deactived an HR10 -- they said they wanted it back, but nothing showed up in my account, and no box arrived. When I called back a week later they said "Huh? We don't want those back." That was over a year ago -- no box arrived, and I was never charged for anything.

Apperantly they want the defective H20-100 back.
No it's not the recalled one , like you had.
I saw nothing in my pending orders the other day, but haven't checked it since last Thur, Fri.

If they want it back, no big deal to me, seeing it's a lease , I want to keep an eye on it as I don't want to have to pay for it a year from now.

H20 is probally not a leased receiver..when they changed the program they went w/ h21

You have any info stating that the H20 that I have is a OWN not a Lease, it would be nice for D* to tell you this type of thing.

When did this "Program" change.

Doesn't really matter to me as it doesn't work anyways.
I can throw it out if they want or send it back.

I saw nothing in my pending orders the other day, but haven't checked it since last Thur, Fri.

If they want it back, no big deal to me, seeing it's a lease , I want to keep an eye on it as I don't want to have to pay for it a year from now.

Same here. I just checked again and nothing is pending. In the past, every time I received a box is showed up in the pending orders immediately after I deactivated the receiver. Like you, I will keep an eye on it. I would actually PREFER to receive the box, as that eliminates the need for me to figure out how to get rid of it (or sit here wondering when/if they will slam down a charge on account).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts