Pic of my temp setup

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rd100

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 6, 2006
Wales, UK
Pic of my temp setup taken a week after moved in my new home a few months back so the first thing i had to do was put a dish up in my new house

Some of the pics are a bit bad due to the light outside it has been raining on and off that day

1.Here is my 1.2 Andrews with matching feedhorn & inverto 0.3 c120 lnb taken from my new office window on pas 7 at 68.5 east,

2.Next south afirican cannel etv on pas 7 68.5 east very hard to get in the uk as it is only about 4 degrees about the horizon

3. I have a clear view of the bristol channel as i live on the side of a mountain on this pic it started to rain again very dark clouds and gone dark out below my house i only have one small road the rest is a farm, I have a clear view of the satellite arc

4. Two of my meters a Horizons satellite and a DTT signal meter

5. Andrews Ku band linear feedhorn & c120 inverto lnb

6.Another view of the dish also some old fenceing on the floor any one welcome to it had to put a new one up as we kept getting sheep in the garden just got to paint the other fence now, Also look at the dish on 72'e the dish is almost touching the polar it is so far over

7. Orbit XD300 embedded mediaguard 1.5 receiver and technomate 1500 super and my trusty 12 year old satsearcher no toy diseqc mounts for me

8. Orbit espn

9. The Ellen Degeneres show on super comedy

10. Good morning america on america plus on orbit

Attachments

• dish685window5or.jpg
    dish685window5or.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 312
  • etv6851vd.jpg
    etv6851vd.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 268
  • view5rw.jpg
    view5rw.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 229
  • metres2vf.jpg
    metres2vf.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 261
  • lnb5vn.jpg
    lnb5vn.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 269
  • dish14yy.jpg
    dish14yy.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 290
  • recivers2yz.jpg
    recivers2yz.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 254
  • supercomidy8vr.jpg
    supercomidy8vr.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 268
  • america9sr.jpg
    america9sr.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 268
  • orbitespn7ze.jpg
    orbitespn7ze.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
And also

1. Also NBC's today show on orbit news

2. Nba tv usa on orbit networks

3. Tv aerial on medip tv transmitter near bristol uk and SKY43cm mini dish (these are the most common dishes in the uk) with quad lnb for sky High def in the living room ct125 AKA RG11 cable's going in to attic then down a pipe in the wall the living room

4. No problem with nilesat vertical ku-band transponers here in south wales ARABIC channel one tv that show's all U.S.A programming

5. Dish on 58'w

Attachments

• orbitnews1xv.jpg
    orbitnews1xv.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 220
  • nba8rd.jpg
    nba8rd.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 215
  • aerial4eq.jpg
    aerial4eq.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 227
  • nilesat7wonetv4ic.jpg
    nilesat7wonetv4ic.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 248
  • dishwest8nn.jpg
    dishwest8nn.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
These pic's i posted up are a few months old now and taken a week after i moved in, When i get my new digi cam i will take some more pic's of the rest of my gear set up,

For those who want to know what Orbit is it's not a uk satellite service it is a arab service for the middle east etc, Orbit decoder is seca media guard version 1.5 and has a internal embedded smart card it cost me $40 per month to subscribe to this as orbit let people in the west subscribe to there service,

Without orbit i would not be about to see any of my u.s.a shows like the one's i have posted in the pic's today, I think arab's and people in the middle east love U.S.A tv as orbit shows usa channel's and show's

It kinda seems like as soon as you open the gate on the back side of the yard, you will fall 20-30 feet to street below :D

LOL:) , When i open my back gate there is a small path and then a road about 30 foot from the path then a farm , I live on the side of a mountain,

there is a lot of mountains in wales

below that there is a farm you that goes across and a
LoneShark said:
It kinda seems like as soon as you open the gate on the back side of the yard, you will fall 20-30 feet to street below :D

rd100 said:
...my trusty 12 year old satsearcher no toy diseqc mounts for me
I wish I could find one of these for my 1 meter Channel Master, or better yet, I could upgrade to a 1.2 (or even 1.8) with such a motor!

The top receiver in the 1st batch of pictures looks like a Coolsat :)

Here is a pic of the Coolsat 4000

Attachments

• Picture 052.JPG
    Picture 052.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.