Picked up a General Instrument Super 350i Today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

xtgold

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 17, 2008
nutmeg state
I picked up the super350i at goodwill today to dissect for $5.99 minus the senior discount.
It came with the videocypher module.

Yep hook that thing up and have a look at some analog before they are all gone. You may buy you some things while you are at it. :D

I'l tell you something everything is going Star Trek nowdays.:) Still Radio yet to break the light speed barrer by Subspace Radio or warpdrive turning space ship iinto Starship!

None of my business, but what did you even want with an analog receiver now? Dish mover maybe?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Isn't the weather channel still up in VC2?

I forget when, it was very recent, but TWC finally deactivated that VCII feed. It was the last feed left that was encrypted with VCII.

I forget when, it was very recent, but TWC finally deactivated that VCII feed. It was the last feed left that was encrypted with VCII.

Ok. Yeah it's been a while since I fired up the old analog box! :)

None of my business, but what did you even want with an analog receiver now? Dish mover maybe?

strip n ship- dissect to see what makes it tick.
I will strip it for parts, since I don't have any c band dish that activity was a moot point.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts