Picture quality email

I sent an email and received a reply within the hour...

In honoring the requests of the person at Dish that answered my email, all I can say is that they are aware of the problem, and are actively working on a solution. They are hopeful of course that it will be very soon...

Here is my response from Dish to an email I sent this morning regarding the recent HD picture problems. Same day reply, not to shabby. :)

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for expressing your concerns and interest in the DISH Network. Customer input is an important tool in our efforts to continuously improve the quality of the DISH Network service.

DISH Network is aware of video problems with some of the HD Networks. We have been actively pursuing this issue and believe we have isolated the source of the problems. We are currently working with one of our equipment vendors on a fix to their equipment. If everything goes well in our testing, we are planning to implement this corrective improvement to the Dish Network the second week of December.

At DISH Network we appreciate the time customers take to email their audio/video quality concerns. Thank you for your patience and for being a valued customer.

Echostar Satellite LLC

Quality Assurance Department

dishquality@echostar.com

NightRyder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts