Pictures of Voom 36.5 x 32.5 Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Here is a front shot

Attachments

• Dish.jpg
    Dish.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 173
Good pics guys. You can see the eliptical nature from the fron veiw.

I checked to see what brand dish was that they installed. It is a Winguard DS2076, for those of you who are interested in knowing the model number.
The DS2076 is just the standard 30" dish that many here have been receiving for months (it's often quoted at 30" but it's actually bigger than that).

wasch_24 said:
That isn't the "new" dish we are suppose to be getting when the 71degree bird comes on line, is it? I thought it was supposed to be wider than it is tall.

This an offset type dish, not the new multi-sat oval. The feed is offset downward from the dish (rather than sticking straight out) hence the oblong look, which is higher than it is wide. The new dish will be oval also, but wider than it is high. The width depends on the distance between the target satellites - the futher apart the more oval it would be. If the target satellites are close together then the dish could be nearly round. You can also count on the new dish having the Voom logo. We have more waiting to do...

Well I guess voom will have to come back out and upgrade the dish if this isn't the new one. Sorry for jumping to assumptions. We are supposed to have some thunderstorms tonight, so I will see how this dish preforms. However, I did have a quick moving thunderstorm last night, which cause a freeze up for only few seconds.

I was upgraded to this dish. I LUV IT!

I have only lost picture once and just for a few minutes here in Wa state.
This dish had gain to the max!

I am happy they upgraded me. I will be also happy when we get new dish in fall.

VOOM ROCKS! :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts