Piers Morgan CNN Show Has Been Canceled

The show's cancellation is way past due. One of the only interesting interviews he conducted was the one with Robert Blake. It was classic...and not because Piers was a good interviewers, but because Blake is crazy. Anyway, I wonder if he can get his job back on America's Got Talent. I would welcome him back and get rid or Howard and Mel B. in the process.

CNN Cancels Piers Morgan Live — Will He Rejoin America's Got Talent?

Source

"Piers Morgan will have to take his talent elsewhere. The former America's Got Talent judge's news show, Piers Morgan Live, has been given the axe by CNN, just three years after Piers replaced Larry King as host of the show.

The New York Times is reporting that Piers's show has indeed been canceled, as Piers was apparently given the harsh news last week. The show is likely to stop airing episodes for good next month, and Piers may appear on CNN in other ways in the future.

Piers's show debuted in January 2011, with 2.1 million people tuning in to the premiere episode. However, the show's ratings have been anemic in the years since, with the show dropping to an average of merely 121,000 viewers in June 2013."

Full Story

I didn't see this coming, it's such a great show....... I can't type this with a straight face............

Good!! ALL of his rantings on his " show " seemed about abolishing the 2nd. He should just go back to the gun-free zone in the UK or should go back to eavesdropping for the tabloids.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)