Piers Morgan Leaving AGT

He is an amazing interviewer but people don't have that attention span anymore- including me, oh well. I like him as judge too. You need a stuffy brit on these shows.

He was perfect for AGT, but I remember thinking how night-and-day different that role is from his host position on CNN. Good/bad career move? Only time will tell.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

I guess it doesn't matter to me since I've given up on the show (people can't seem to vote for the most talented act)

Piers can't hold down a job. :) He was a judge on Britain's Got Talent before crossing the pond. David Hasselhoff switched places with him and the Brits complain he doesn't understand their culture.

Please replace him with a North American...

Howard Stern in Talks to Judge 'America's Got Talent' - WSJ.com

Under the deal being discussed, Mr. Stern would earn about $15 million a year to join Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne on the judge's table. "America's Got Talent" is among the most popular shows on television during the summer, when it typically airs, drawing as many as 14 million viewers. Mr. Stern could not be reached for comment on Thursday.

Known for his outspoken, brash interview style and often lewd commentary, Mr. Stern would succeed Piers Morgan if the deal is finalized. Mr. Morgan said this week he was leaving the show after six years to focus on his CNN program "Piers Morgan Tonight" and covering the 2012 U.S. presidential election. "I've loved every single second, but discovered that juggling, to my surprise really is a bit more difficult than I thought," Mr. Morgan said during Wednesday night's episode.

Maybe they will bring Hasselhoff back. I think this is a bad move by Piers Morgan as they may cancel his show after a season or two whereas AGT already has good ratings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts