Pink screen again

dennisinsc

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 2, 2007
Upstate SC
Earlier this week while watching a recording on our 625 we got a pink screen off and on for several minutes.

Again tonight just as the World Series game was starting we got a pink screen for several minutes.

So far it has only occured on locals and was on two different networks.

Search for 'pink screen' showed several different instances of this but apparently no one has any idea why. Did anyone ever get a reasonable explanation from tech support?

I had this happen last night on my 625 about half way through Fringe (with the remainder of the recording pink.)

It looks like it actually recorded a pink screen every few minutes and was not a straight 24 minutes of pink (i.e. when I fast forwarded the time remaining would jump 22:44 - 15:50- 3:24 - Done.)

I checked other recordings around that time and there were no issues.

Earlier this week while watching a recording on our 625 we got a pink screen off and on for several minutes.

I don't know if this is related to what you guys are experiencing, but since the new software update last Wednesday (11.19.2008) on my 622, I've been getting pink AND green screens. I have an HDMI switcher that switches back and forth between my 211 and my 622. When I switch from my 211 to my 622, i get a green tinted screen for 2-3 seconds, with the video viewable behind it. When I switch from my 622 to my 211, I get a pink tinted screen for 2-3 seconds, again with regular video viewable behind it. This is with a Pioneer PDP-5080 HD, so it may be something in the way it handshakes with the Dish equipment. However, it never occurred until this last round of software updates. (L523 on the 211, L614 on the 622)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts