Pirates of the caribbean 3

Since its not coming out on HD DVD, one of the benefits of Dish HD is that I know this will be out on one of the premiums in a few months after the release, and I'll be able to archive it. :)

Since its not coming out on HD DVD, one of the benefits of Dish HD is that I know this will be out on one of the premiums in a few months after the release, and I'll be able to archive it. :)

I know this isn't the satellite war zone, but I will bluntly say that upconverted SD DVD often looks better than HD-lite over Dish. I'm still mad about the $10 I wasted on two cropped, down-rezzed PPV movies.

Yes i am waiting for this one also.This should make the transformers hddvd sales look like change you would find between your couch cushions
:D

Yes i am waiting for this one also.This should make the transformers hddvd sales look like change you would find between your couch cushions
:D

Am I one of the only people here who didn't care for pirates 3 that much?

I loved the first one, 2nd one was decent (it had it's moments) but the third felt contrived :(

I loved the first one, 2nd one was decent (it had it's moments) but the third felt contrived :(
Actually the 2nd one is my favorite,i have only seen the 3rd movie once and cant wait to watch it again:up

I liked the first one the best, followed by the third then the second. I liked the first a lot more than the other two.

No, you're not. I completely agree with your assessment of all three...

Not that I won't convince my wife to let me buy 3 on BD anyway.... :)

The 1st one was hands down the best, the 2nd one was good, the third one my personal thoughts it was better than the 2nd one, but thats just me.

I own 1 and 2 on BD, love the PQ. Prob wont buy 3.

And fellas, continue to think that DishHD is gonna give you that good pq if you want.

Purple is where its at.

Ive watched Eragon on HBOHD this morning, have seen it at the movies and on BD. The HBOHD version was:

:river

Anyone in their right mind would never say that DishHD PQ its better than BD/HD-DVD PQ.

I've seen on StarzHD(I have DTV HD) seen Talladega Nights, and I've seen the movie on Charter StarzHD, and to be honest since I own the movie on BD-Disk, the PQ if you put it side by side, you can totally see the difference and clearly the BD version wins..

I dont think they are really saying that. I think they are being stubborn like I was.

Come over to the dark side, its much more fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)