Pittsburgh locals.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
99 Sat, 17 Transponder
Ok thanks because I am trying to figure out why for the second time when my genie recorded the Steeler game, I am getting constant signal breakup. The last time this happened was when they were over in England. I ran a test on my receiver, but it shows good.

Ok thanks because I am trying to figure out why for the second time when my genie recorded the Steeler game, I am getting constant signal breakup. The last time this happened was when they were over in England. I ran a test on my receiver, but it shows good.

What kinda signal do you have on that transponder ?

What kinda signal do you have on that transponder ?

Well it looks like it is on the 99(s) satellite, so I am getting a 98 on transponder 17. I can't figure out what this could be, since I record WWE for example, on a weekly basis and have not seen this issue at all with it and they are on 3 different channels. I could swear the past 2 Steeler games were on channel 2, but I did not have this problem. I asked a few people in my area if they watched the game and the ones that said yes, said they had no issues.

Well it looks like it is on the 99(s) satellite, so I am getting a 98 on transponder 17. I can't figure out what this could be, since I record WWE for example, on a weekly basis and have not seen this issue at all with it and they are on 3 different channels. I could swear the past 2 Steeler games were on channel 2, but I did not have this problem. I asked a few people in my area if they watched the game and the ones that said yes, said they had no issues.

Normally all the locals will be on the same Sat and Transponder.
So all the locals are on the 17 transponder.

Curious, do you by chance have OTA available to you ?

Sadly, the Steelers are not worth recording this year ...

Normally all the locals will be on the same Sat and Transponder.
So all the locals are on the 17 transponder.

Curious, do you by chance have OTA available to you ?

Sadly, the Steelers are not worth recording this year ...
No, I don't have an OTA and yes your right, the Steelers are not worth any of my hard drive space. I am just not sure what the deal is with this and if it is worth calling Directv.

No, I don't have an OTA and yes your right, the Steelers are not worth any of my hard drive space. I am just not sure what the deal is with this and if it is worth calling Directv.

Is it ONLY when recording the Steelers ?
Nothing else seems really odd.
No other channels or shows giving you this issue ?
It could be the local station or it could be something in the transfer to D*.

Is it ONLY when recording the Steelers ?
Nothing else seems really odd.
No other channels or shows giving you this issue ?
It could be the local station or it could be something in the transfer to D*.
Yeah, so far it is just the 2 Steeler games, the 1 from today and the 1 from England over a month ago. Everything else seems to be fine.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts