Pixelation - MPEG-4 (Philadelphia Locals)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

austen0316

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 10, 2005
Robbinsville, NJ
On fox channel 29 there is a pixelation issue the rest look fine. I contacted directv about this via email and get some stupid response back that makes no sense. Who should I contact to let them know of the problem.

austen0316 said:
On fox channel 29 there is a pixelation issue the rest look fine. I contacted directv about this via email and get some stupid response back that makes no sense. Who should I contact to let them know of the problem.

I've noticed this also, especially when Fox29 is showing NFL/HD games. It's almost unwatchable. Luckily for now I still have the Network feed and can watch the games there. I'm curious as to whom to contact as well:confused: :confused:

free-1 said:
I've noticed this also, especially when Fox29 is showing NFL/HD games. It's almost unwatchable. Luckily for now I still have the Network feed and can watch the games there. I'm curious as to whom to contact as well:confused: :confused:
I'm having the same problem in Chicago. Not unwatchable but very annoying. I wouldn't worry about contacting D* because they will rarely admit they are having a problem. I know this from a previous problem they had when they first received the OK to broadcast local channels to compete with cable companies a few years back. Hopefully it won't take them to long to get the bugs out.

free-1 you nailed it on the dot, football is unwatchable, and playoffs are this weekend kinda dissapointed cause i'm a big football fan. :(

Same here in NY. CBS is just as bad if not worse, with lots of color tearing on ABC. NBC seems to be the best of the bunch but not by much.

I'm having D* installed again this week switching from comcast and fox29 had the same problems at my parents on OTA and on my comcast box... it appears its a channel 29 issue and not a D* or any other system's problem.

channel 29 always seems to have some sort of picture issues. 57 used to but they seem to have gone away.

Does anyone who watches LOST on ABC get pixelation only with that show?

paulyme

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)