Pixelation when using Galaxy 19 (97w)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The processor chip may be failing, though this is VERY rare. Have observed STBs with perfectly good Signal Quality readings, but pixelating video. Usually this happens after the unit warms up.

Try unplugging for an hour then see if the channel playback is good when the unit is first powered on.

The fact that the new avenger 0.1db lnb is not working very well with the Samsung DSR3700; makes me wonder if the box is not compatible with the lnb. Is that even possible?

I have cancelled my order from worldwidesatellites. there is no way I can wait till end of month. Too much time and effort already. Is there a good standard FTA receiver that you can recommend under $150? I want to get nanosat premium se but they are hard to find if you want to have it shipped soon.

Thanks

kourosh said:
The fact that the new avenger 0.1db lnb is not working very well with the Samsung DSR3700; makes me wonder if the box is not compatible with the lnb. Is that even possible?

I have cancelled my order from worldwidesatellites. there is no way I can wait till end of month. Too much time and effort already. Is there a good standard FTA receiver that you can recommend under $150? I want to get nanosat premium se but they are hard to find if you want to have it shipped soon.

Thanks

MicroHD or RS-1933

Here, we deal in North America ready receivers, where all the advertised functions work.
We review, critique, criticize, support, and recommend hardware we've been able to test.
Lots of vendors make false claims (0.1 noise figure).

In the last few years, a handful of receivers have found favor with the troops.
Most recently it's been the microHD from SatelliteAV.
http://satelliteav.com/p/shop/?ws_pid=1593&ws_cat=446
We even have a forum section dedicated to it (as to others).

There are ongoing discussions of other interesting receivers, but one has been exposed for lack of motor control.
I would be cautious selecting a receiver which didn't have numerous independent tests/reviews.

A few years ago, there were some Nano receivers that didn't impress.
Is Nanosat even the same company?
There have been numerous instances of poaching popular names/brands /models
I haven't really kept up.

7 years.... just a thought... i had a similar problem one time i set up a dish in the winter and a few months later same type think your talking about... the leaves grew back and i put it too low, could something have grown in 7 years and starting to move in the way?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts