pixelation with new 5lnb (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!
Status
Please reply by conversation.

anth75

Nov 16, 2004
i had a new 5lnb dish installed on sat. i have noticed that some of my hd channels get pixely and sound distorts for a couple of seconds.my question is,what transponders are the channels on?i was told that the locals and hd channels were on sat 99.i checked it out and i am only getting low 50's on the first transponder and the rest are 74 and above.i have a feeling that my channel 5 and nesn are on that transponder as they seem to be the only ones doing it

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
i had a new 5lnb dish installed on sat. i have noticed that some of my hd channels get pixely and sound distorts for a couple of seconds.my question is,what transponders are the channels on?i was told that the locals and hd channels were on sat 99.i checked it out and i am only getting low 50's on the first transponder and the rest are 74 and above.i have a feeling that my channel 5 and nesn are on that transponder as they seem to be the only ones doing it

50's is a bit low, but 7+ is okay. The 50 reading may be on a transponder for Hartford, so it would show as low.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts