pixelation with new 5lnb

Status
Please reply by conversation.

anth75

Original poster
Nov 16, 2004
i had a new 5lnb dish installed on sat. i have noticed that some of my hd channels get pixely and sound distorts for a couple of seconds.my question is,what transponders are the channels on?i was told that the locals and hd channels were on sat 99.i checked it out and i am only getting low 50's on the first transponder and the rest are 74 and above.i have a feeling that my channel 5 and nesn are on that transponder as they seem to be the only ones doing it

i had a new 5lnb dish installed on sat. i have noticed that some of my hd channels get pixely and sound distorts for a couple of seconds.my question is,what transponders are the channels on?i was told that the locals and hd channels were on sat 99.i checked it out and i am only getting low 50's on the first transponder and the rest are 74 and above.i have a feeling that my channel 5 and nesn are on that transponder as they seem to be the only ones doing it

50's is a bit low, but 7+ is okay. The 50 reading may be on a transponder for Hartford, so it would show as low.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts