pixelation with new 5lnb

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

anth75

Original poster
Nov 16, 2004
i had a new 5lnb dish installed on sat. i have noticed that some of my hd channels get pixely and sound distorts for a couple of seconds.my question is,what transponders are the channels on?i was told that the locals and hd channels were on sat 99.i checked it out and i am only getting low 50's on the first transponder and the rest are 74 and above.i have a feeling that my channel 5 and nesn are on that transponder as they seem to be the only ones doing it

i had a new 5lnb dish installed on sat. i have noticed that some of my hd channels get pixely and sound distorts for a couple of seconds.my question is,what transponders are the channels on?i was told that the locals and hd channels were on sat 99.i checked it out and i am only getting low 50's on the first transponder and the rest are 74 and above.i have a feeling that my channel 5 and nesn are on that transponder as they seem to be the only ones doing it

50's is a bit low, but 7+ is okay. The 50 reading may be on a transponder for Hartford, so it would show as low.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)