Pixelization in Chicago

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sstang7

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
northwest suburbs of Chicago
Has anyone else noticed that there seems to be more pixelization going on lately in the Chicago area? :mad: It has happened on the locals more than it has in awhile. I also have noticed it on occasion on SD channels. :confused: It happened the other day on Showtime west when Platoon was on. It wasn't on the Showtime HD channel. I reset my receiver but it still came back.

Yes!!!

Yes I am having the same problems and everyone thinks its just me. They say there is no reported problems in the city but me. They are sending me a new receiver and sending someone out to check the signal strength, but I know that is not the problem as signals are in the 90's/

It used to be audio problems, now the pixelation!! Ahhh!!

and they are still taking the HD NY feeds away soon.

I had some pixelization here in Detroit on the local NBC and CBS HD feeds last night too.

Same here in Chicago. Pix-elation on local HD and also some on SD channels. I've noticed that the transponders on the 103 sat. have been changed. My signals are between 95-100 so that's not the problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)