Pixl?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

GenBap

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 25, 2011
Southeast Missouri
Checked around to see if there was any discussion about Pixl but I may have missed it. I currently am not getting Pixl on my dish, but thinking it may just be me since I did not find any mention of it here. Can someone confirm it is still there please. AMC 1, 103 W, 3905 V.

Sources say it's still up but I got "no signal" there now? New scan says it's not on 103W. It is on several other satellites but none are ITC.

my tp for it is dead too.
oh well, i guess i will run out and buy a better DN sub so i can watch it....
oh wait, i dont do that, i just stop watching channels that disappear so they in effect just lose a viewer.
Heh, sorry, i couldn't resist..
i am bad.:devil:

oh wait, i dont do that, i just stop watching channels that disappear so they in effect just lose a viewer.

Yup, and I do that exact same thing! ;-) I spend more time on ThisTV, ReelzTV and MeTV lately than anything else. I do have 16 channels OTA too that I get some stuff from. I stopped paying for TV when NPS finished the sell out of 4DTV to D!ck Network!

Pixl HD is still on AMC 1.
It moved to 3890 V 9092 in DVB-S2.
It's sharing a mux with Hustler HD.
Both channels are encrypted.

even though I just did exactly what you said -- I just thought this was so funny!

I guess I went to the dark side for $15 a month - - hang in there!

There is so much FTA up there that i do have many other options. 99% of the time ADTV is playing. Science lectures rule!

I did not do this because i wanted more TV... this is a neat small tech hobby. Yes, the dishes dont always look gorgeous outside, but it was/is fun. finding a new cool channel is like getting a new piece of candy. Good for a while then gone.

I would like my wife to go all FTA, but she is very hooked on what sub i do have with DN.

I watch almost nothing from my sub. it just doesn't interest me. The one thing i do like, DN wants me to spend quite a bit more money to get. I dont do it because i would be paying a lot of money for a single channel, LOL, not going to happen.
Sadly, this channel is NEVER found FTA.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts