Planet Green rebrands as Destination America

OMG, I looked at the guide info for "Green" and it's garbage.. :mad:

I had expected to see shows about how to live green which is something I have a real interest in.

No such thing going on there. Pawn Queens marathon all day...

REALLY???????

I go through the channels and it's nothing but

BBQ Wars, Cupcake Wars, Garden Wars, Aquarium Wars, Parking Wars, Naughty Dancing Babies, Pole Stripper Toddlers, etc.... :doh:

Seriosuly, :wtf: ????????????????????

We have become a nation of mouth breathing idiots, we sit there on the couch with our mouth's hanging open, catching flies and waiting for them to shovel more pablum down our throats..

Even with the AT250 it's extremely difficult to find anything of value to watch anymore.

And it never, ever gets better..

We're trapped in a whirlpool of stupidity and there's no way out but DOWN...... :mad:

Planet Green was good when it launch, but I agree, there aren't any green shows on it anymore. I think they stopped caring about going green when they changed the color of their logo from green to red.;):D
http://s13.podbean.com/image-logo/1/30875_logo.jpg
File:planet Green.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am not normally a mouth breather until I watch an episode of Ancient Aliens. :eek: Really? There is no other explanation but "exta-terrestrials"?

But that's on H2, which they are about to rebrand as LGM (for Little Green Men).:D:D:D

Although I disagree with the complete lack of skepticism (not dogmatic naysaying, mind you, but honest skepticism) on some of those type of shows, I don't agree that they're not "history". Large numbers of people really do believe such things, even if they're wrong. To say it isn't part of history would be the same as saying that any given religion isn't part of history.

Green is good, but I can't moan the passing of the channel that presented Tom Bergeron's Supper Club. :eek:

It makes sense since Planet Green has nothing about being green on it anymore. Now it is just like the other networks showing reality crap like TLC. By the way why even call that TLC. I remember when they actually showed programs about learning. Now it has nothing to do with learning anymore.

At least they branded The Hub from Discovery Kids which does show better kids programs than before like RL Steins The Haunting Hour.

reddice said:
It makes sense since Planet Green has nothing about being green on it anymore. Now it is just like the other networks showing reality crap like TLC. By the way why even call that TLC. I remember when they actually showed programs about learning. Now it has nothing to do with learning anymore.

At least they branded The Hub from Discovery Kids which does show better kids programs than before like RL Steins The Haunting Hour.

Mork and midy is grate as well in primetime

Although I disagree with the complete lack of skepticism (not dogmatic naysaying, mind you, but honest skepticism) on some of those type of shows, I don't agree that they're not "history". Large numbers of people really do believe such things, even if they're wrong. To say it isn't part of history would be the same as saying that any given religion isn't part of history.

By that definition, episodes of Beavis and Butthead are history (or any other TV show). :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts