Playboy

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
no.

But supossedly you can add playboy as one of the value pack channels per the retailer chat. But they've been hush-hush on the website

maybe your daughters.

whoops should'nt have gone their, but I have no daughters so I don't care

DishDave said:
So can you combine playboy with hbo for the lower price ?

Try it and let us know. According to the retailer chat, yes you should be able to get hbo and playboy for $20, heck of a savings there...

goaliebob99 said:
Is playboy included in hd plat?

See goaliebob99 I am with you. I was thinking that is was going to be included. I asked this question last week on a different thread, and I never got a straight answer, other than that the Extasy channel was better than the Playboy channel. Here is the post I was talking about that was started by Stargazer: http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=53789

I again would still like to know if I could get it in the AEP or Plat pack, or whatever E* is calling it this week. Like I said previously, this would be easier for me to add the Playboy channel by getting the AEP, instead of ordering separately the Extasy channel for quite a bit more.

Thanks for all the great info!

BFG said:
Try it and let us know. According to the retailer chat, yes you should be able to get hbo and playboy for $20, heck of a savings there...

You first :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)