Playboy

no.

But supossedly you can add playboy as one of the value pack channels per the retailer chat. But they've been hush-hush on the website

maybe your daughters.

whoops should'nt have gone their, but I have no daughters so I don't care

DishDave said:
So can you combine playboy with hbo for the lower price ?

Try it and let us know. According to the retailer chat, yes you should be able to get hbo and playboy for $20, heck of a savings there...

goaliebob99 said:
Is playboy included in hd plat?

See goaliebob99 I am with you. I was thinking that is was going to be included. I asked this question last week on a different thread, and I never got a straight answer, other than that the Extasy channel was better than the Playboy channel. Here is the post I was talking about that was started by Stargazer: http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=53789

I again would still like to know if I could get it in the AEP or Plat pack, or whatever E* is calling it this week. Like I said previously, this would be easier for me to add the Playboy channel by getting the AEP, instead of ordering separately the Extasy channel for quite a bit more.

Thanks for all the great info!

BFG said:
Try it and let us know. According to the retailer chat, yes you should be able to get hbo and playboy for $20, heck of a savings there...

You first :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)