PlayBoyTV Discontinued on Directv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
We are not discontinuing Playboy.

Right now we have discontinued ordering playboy monthly service. Existing subscribers to playboy will continue to receive it. PB will also remain on the ppv options. We have no current eta when it will be back as a monthly service .

Then why did a CSR at DirecTV make the comment we are discontinuing the channel? I don't want to make a big deal about it. But can you shed some light on what's going on then?

We are not discontinuing Playboy.

Right now we have discontinued ordering playboy monthly service. Existing subscribers to playboy will continue to receive it. PB will also remain on the ppv options. We have no current eta when it will be back as a monthly service .

You beat me to the post. I had noticed this afternoon that the "adult" page only showed Hustler and no other means appeared available online to order the channel monthly.

I'm wondering if removing it is part of the contract dispute the D* has with Playboy Enterprises.

I cant control what ever rep states... What I stated came from the top of the food chain friday morning and had not changed when i left friday evening.

Based on the email and the tone in which the notice is written has to do with the legal fight between the two . if everything reslove it will go back to normal customer already subed to playboy will continue to recieve it.

I didnt read everyones post, but this is the email I got from DTV (Im a dealer) and this is copied and pasted...

"Attention Dealer Partners,

New customers will no longer be able to order the Playboy TV Monthly Subscription. Please be aware that existing customers that already have the Playboy TV Monthly Subscription will continue to receive it.

New and existing customers may still order Playboy a la carte.

The current adult channels available for new customers may be found at DIRECTV.com.

Thank you,

DIRECTV"

I cant control what ever rep states... What I stated came from the top of the food chain friday morning and had not changed when i left friday evening.

Based on the email and the tone in which the notice is written has to do with the legal fight between the two . if everything reslove it will go back to normal customer already subed to playboy will continue to recieve it.

Come on, you call yourself a professional? Use your spell check, remember a period is right after the last letter in a sentence and the first letter of a new sentence gets capitalized.

Take some time to take some pride in your posts so others can comprehend it.

Come on, you call yourself a professional? Use your spell check, remember a period is right after the last letter in a sentence and the first letter of a new sentence gets capitalized.
Take some time to take some pride in your posts so others can comprehend it.
Stone is a professional that helps people. And you are?

Stone is a professional that helps people. And you are?

I just learned to ignore it. I have learned not to judge other people till i walk a mile in there shoes, hence why I dont speak badly of the president. But I understand the urge to criticize my post. As I will be the first to say I am tired my thoughts dont always string together in one coherent thought , and my spelling can be just down right horrible.

That is why I just ignored him no point feeding the fire.

I just learned to ignore it. .

I hate it when people feel they need to comment about the spelling.

If thats all they can bring to the conversation, Then they shouldn't bother posting at all.

I could see a complaint if your paragraph had no spaces and it looked like one word, But missing commas????? get a life people!:rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.