Playing 3D from the DVR?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cyberized

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 12, 2004
Beaverton, Oregon
I have the HR24 HD DVR and recently I recorded some of the FREE 3D programing given to us by DTV..........the other day I went to watch some of it, BUT they will not play, for some reason the recordings are not recognizing my HDTV as 3D capable - I guess. I am using an Adapter and went back after the above failure to CH 103 and sure enough ALL is well as far as the regular 3D Feed hooking up with my HDTV and Adapter.
Does anyone know "what it is" and if I can do something to make it work the way wanted OR do I just have to delete them all?

TKS michael:confused:

TKS all for responses - discovered the PROBLEM, as usual, it was ME! I am NEW to using this Adapter and had never even used the little remote that comes with it.............after seeing that above poster had no problems with his recorded 3D................I just tried it again, remembered that little remote, used the "Mode" button and that turned ON the 3D then I was able to turn ON the 3D Function of my DLP HDTV and WALA - I got the necessary Checkerboard Format. As usual, it's "Live and Learn!"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)