Playstation 3 vs. LG BH200 vs. Panny BD30 vs. Sammy BD-U5000

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I do wish, however, that people would quit making unexperienced comments like this.
Did you mean inexperience?

I do wish, however, that people would quit implying that credible sites who put these players through every test can’t give a reliable review. Ownership is not a prerequisite for making a comment. As I recall YOU and many others made numerous comments that the first Samsung was horrible. Did you own it? But that didn’t stop you everyone for commenting on it! Thus debunking your must have “personal experience” statement. The Panasonic BD30 got disappointing reviews for playing regular DVD’s. That with its inability to internally decode Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD High Resolution, or DTS-HD Master Audio makes it a tough buy. This lack of internal decoding is particularly disappointing because the older DMP-BD10A itself offered internal decoding for all of these formats. Whether you accept it doesn’t matter. We all know you purchased a BD30 and now you must blindly defend it, but please stop attacking anyone who doesn’t choose to shield it.

Last edited:
You really just cant get over it can you. He knows it wasnt an "attack" and understood my point. Its one thing to QUOTE a professional review, but running around in thread's openly bashing a player like you have a CLUE is a different story. Anyways, I made my statement to you, and that was the last one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)