Please add Comcast Sports Net Northwest

PJW99

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 22, 2007
I doubt any Dish exec's read this forum, so this post is probably going to be pointless. Needless to say I dont think they realize the demand and the need out there to add this channel. Yes I know that I am the only one pleading my case on these message boards, but I know there are thousands of us out there in the Pacific Northwest that are tired of FSN Northwest's biased coverage towards Seattle teams( Im surprised they havent changed their name yet to "FSN Seattle" at this point)
I guarantee you there are going to be people that would pay extra just to get this channel. If you can only get it by purchasing the "multi-sport" pack then so be it. I have had the multi-sport pack for quite some time now only because I always purchase it when college football season starts and cancel it when college basketball season ends.
For the first time ever, the Pacific Northwest finally has somewhat balanced media coverage of the area professional and college teams. Dish, dont pass up the opportunity to add a really great channel to your lineup.

This is especially imperative given that the Trailblazers are on Comcast and Not FSNNW.

Fox will be carrying some of the Oregon high school football championships, but they will likely be delayed if there is a conflict with Washington games. Salem's CCTV will be taping some of the playoff and the lower division championships as well as the upper division semis.

For those of you that really want it added like myself, go to Welcome to Comcast SportsNet Northwest . Towards the top center of the page, there is a link that says "I want comcast sportsnet". Once you click on that, it takes you to a section where you enter in your name, home zip code, and television provider. This auto-generates a letter to Dish asking them to add the channel. I highly reccommend it to all of you like myself that want them to add CSN-NW.

I am sorry, but I really think we with DISH or any service, but Comcast are screwed. Even Paul Allen's Charter Cable can not sign agreement with Comcast. Which seems real odd, as Paul Allen owns the Portland Trailblazers.
So the first time in 7 years I can not watch the home opening game. Have been getting e-mails from the Blazers, but the only thing I can do is sign up for Comcast. I can not afford both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)