Please Add Edit Capabilities To The Hopper

oldengineer

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 14, 2011
Lower Macungie Township, PA
I've got all 62 episodes of Breaking Bad on my EHD. Problem is that some episodes are not named and others, especially recent ones are numbered out of sequence. Last night's finale was recorded as episode 52 for example. It would be nice to be able to edit this information and make the folder look neat.

I also recorded all the episodes of Breaking Bad.

While the episode numbers are somewhat out of sequence, the episodes were shown with their original air dates in order.

I started watching the first episode and it was so heavily censored that I decided to get a free trial from Netflix to watch them.

I have deleted all episodes except the last season which Netflix says they only have half of.

Now if we could sort by Original Air Date, then we could ignore the episode number.
You might use the Record Date but those are usually year 02/06/2106 11:28pm on my HwS and prior H2000.
Note the century. This has been true all year although I thought it was corrected earlier, it is not.
I think they picked the wrong field from the metadata. Once you get it wrong, it doesn't come back.

I did use edit on the title on the 722 but that only allowed initial cap and you could not match other recordings.
-Ken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts