Please Add More Color/theme Options

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mentioned it in one of the other threads,totally agree with ya gary.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I have been working on the dark theme all day today. If you tried it earlier then try it again now. I fixed a lot of the bug.

Other themes will come, the dark one took me 3 days to what we have now. :)

Reactions: Teehar
Great to hear Scott,getting better step by step.

As I said before we switched over... Rome was not built in a day. :)

I am here to make as many of you guys as happy as I can and knew there would be some tweaking to do. :)

Keep the feedback coming. :)

Reactions: Teehar
As I said before we switched over... Rome was not built in a day. :)

I am here to make as many of you guys as happy as I can and knew there would be some tweaking to do. :)

Keep the feedback coming. :)

I think I see more contrast now with texts on posts and below avatars right ? Looking better now.

Does the logo look like this for others ?

b.png

When you click a user's name over on the left, you get this pop-up window:

Untitled.png

The background is transparent so text behind it is showing through. Also, half of the text is a dark color (black ?) on a dark background.

The dark background, regardless of trim color, is just too dark. How about a nice medium gray?
It would be nice to have something more subdued than the default, but not all Blacky McDarkenbutters. (Plus, the black text on dark gray background in the comment editor field is very hard to read.)

The dark background, regardless of trim color, is just too dark. How about a nice medium gray?
It would be nice to have something more subdued than the default, but not all Blacky McDarkenbutters. (Plus, the black text on dark gray background in the comment editor field is very hard to read.)

I personally like the dark background and use it at AVS too, but I agree the black text on dark background in the comments field is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)