Please Add More Color/theme Options

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw some at the link you posted and if I'm not mistaken, they're FREE. They do have a charge if you want to remove the branding though.

I'm color-deficient (not color-blind, that's much worse) and I look at the dark themes and find it hard to believe people a) like them and/or b) can see all of the elements.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Reactions: GaryPen
Just personal preference. The dark is easier to read, all that bright background burns the corneas, it is also why we make non DOT required City street signs black with white lettering, they stand out and are easy to read day or night

Reactions: scoop8
I'm using the Dark setting for now, thanks to the ideas from members here. It's not my perfect choice but I can read the posts easier with the Dark setting.

How do you reset the two optional style options back to the default ? I made some changes and want to start over.

Also, how do you know what settings are in effect ?

To reset the style go to the AD Styler window. Click on the "recycle" looking arrows to the right of the check mark at the bottom left of the styler window to reset the colors back to the default colors for that preset style.

To go back to the zenforo satelliteguys style we had yesterday, choose "Satelliteguys Classic" as your style.

I have never been a dark them guy in the past. I always just used the default setting. I really like the new "dark fluid" theme though. The whole website looks much more modern now.

My only problem when I first switched to the dark fluid theme was all the weird colors, especially red font, in people's signatures. Going to my settings and choosing not to display signatures fixed that problem for me. It also greatly reduced the amount of space between posts by getting rid of some people's multi-line signatures.

I think the stuff at the bottom of the page looks good too. My only suggestion would be to include some pub member information down there with the rest of the stuff.

How does the "style" choices available, the color options in Ad Styler, and Color Options all work together ?

Changing to SatelliteGuys Fluid is better. The default one is no longer wide enough on my 22" monitor. This seems to fill the screen better like the XenForo original one that's no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts