Please dont be mad at me for asking this but is everything ok on this forum?

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
It just seems like there's not as much traffic on here anymore. I mean there's not a lot of topics started. Did some posters leave? I know I havent been on as much but I still check in when I can.

I'm usually here more when footballs season gets closer then I tail off towards the holidays because I get busier at work. That, and my favorite teams usually suck by then.

Reactions: KE4EST
There have been a few who are not posting at all anymore or not as much....Bill, Sabres, Rey, HD. etc...
Overall it is still good. When I first took over as forum moderator there was almost no activity.

I mostly only enter the sports section during baseball season. Once that starts up I'm in the AL Central thread at least once a day.

Reactions: Jimbo
Thats good to know. Yeah, I dont post as much even though I should. Maybe that will be one of my resolutions for 2015. Btw, I know about Sabres but what about Bill,Rey and HD? Did they leave the forum altogether?

NFL discussion has been pretty piss poor as fewer post and the quality tanks (unless you wanted to know which game Roy is watching on his kindle), that and forum slowness / Tapatalk not as functional (participation tab) are why I'm not around nearly as much.

Reactions: Hart5150
I miss Rey,no idea where he is now.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

It just seems like there's not as much traffic on here anymore. I mean there's not a lot of topics started. Did some posters leave? I know I havent been on as much but I still check in when I can.
Well I'm mad!

I will hunt you down, and tickle you to death!

Unless you have cats. They will distract me as I pay proper obeisance.

Or kids, that I MUST entertain.

Or....

Oh fudge, never mind.

Team Riff hasn't been around much the past six-months, which probably accounts for 20% of the hijinks, shenanigans and knuckleheadery. . :stooges

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)