PLEASE HELP! FOR THE KIDS - MAKE-A-WISH Pub Membership Drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow is still coming down now, but a lot lighter. They say the roads are a mess... I am not looking forward to driving home today.

We got a few more donations in!

Thanks to...
Michael M.
Daniel G.
Niolas T.
Phillip B.
Edward B.

Thank you lets keep it going! :)

Thank you Jason W. for your support!

4 more hours to go until Midnight...

Sorry I said 3 1/2 hours earlier, I was on my sons laptop and for some reason it didn't change time back over the weekend. :)

Last edited:
Thanks to John L and Joshua C (with 2 donations)

3 more hours... Let's do it!

Last edited:
Time to total up the results.

Thanks to the following folks for their support of Make-A-Wish and SatelliteGuys!

Thank you to

Chip D.
Peter D
Charles K.
And to close us out a kind donation from Sam P.

Thank you to all. Now I work to update the totals!

If anyone notices any mistakes or donated but does not see their PayPal name listed above please let me know ASAP so I can make the corrections. By posting what each person donates I feel is the best way to show that I am being open and honest in my fundraising for the kids. Once the donation is made I will post the proof of the donation.

Thank you again folks!

The numbers have been added up... and our final total is... $2,114.19! THANK YOU!!!

For this special funraiser we (Scott and Eva Greczkowski) have covered all the Paypal and Credit Card fees... in addition on behalf of my wife Eva and myself, we would like to add an additional $135.81 bringing our final total to Make-A-Wish - $2,250.00!!

Again THANK YOU to everyone who helped out to make some sick kids get their wishes granted!!!

MONEY IS JUST MONEY, BUT SMILES ARE PRICELESS! THANK YOU FOR HELPING US MAKE SOME SICK KIDS SMILE!

Thanks again to everyone.

The donation has been sent and received by Make-A-Wish! Below is a copy of the email I got back from Make-A-Wish for the donation.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MAKE THIS GIFT TO MAKE-A-WISH POSSIBLE!

Attachments

• 2012mawdonation.jpg
    2012mawdonation.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 137
Two thumbs up!I'm sure that will help a kid get their wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)