PLEASE HELP! FOR THE KIDS - MAKE-A-WISH Pub Membership Drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok folks.. we seem to have stalled...

Still waiting to bust that $1,000 milestone! Just $6 away!

Someone helps us end the dry spell!

Hey guys an update... We have passed the $1,000 milestone!!!

I have been in a meeting at work and didn't see until I got back to my desk. Now I am driving home and will update the totals when I get home.
Thank you!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

The following people threw us over the $1,000.00 Milestone! (THANK YOU!)

David M.
Larry R.
Thomas S.
Gary S.

AGAIN THANK YOU! Let's see if we can get the number up to $2,000.00! Let's help the kids Make-A-Wish!

I will be away for a few hours, but will update the totals again when I return so keep the support coming!

Last edited:
I came home to update the totals, but unfortunately we have had no new support since the last update. :(

Thanks to everyone who has donated so far!

Welcome to Day 3 of our SatelliteGuys - For the Kids Fundraiser!

We had a few donations overnight, so I would like to thank...

Samuel C.
Mark W.
Jason W.

Next update will be later today... so come on folks and lets make it a GREAT update! Remember your not only supporting SatelliteGuys but you are more importantly helping sick kids get what might be their final wish. Help us help Make-A-Wish!

Thank you to Steve L and Shannon C for their support!

It was a slow day and I know we can do better then this. :) There is always tomorrow... and speaking of tomorrow don't forget to set your clocks BACK tonight before you go to bed! Yup we gain an hour sleep!

Happy Sunday... did you remember to set your clocks back and hour? Did that extra hour of sleep feel good? :)

Since out last update last night the following kind members helped support SatelliteGuys and the Kids of Make-A-Wish.

Seth M.
Jerry L..
Fred W.

Thanks folks! Please keep it coming!

We had a slightly better day today! (Thank you!)

Thanks to the following people for their help and support!

Raymond B
Jim P
Brian B
Richard F
Gary H
Bill K
William H

Thanks again. We are now entering Day 5! Come on and help us Make A Wish!

Last edited by a moderator:
So far our one and only person to support us and the kids of Make-A-Wish is Steven H. Thank you for your support.

Some lunchtime support for the following kind people...

Jay J.
Thomas V.
Ralph T.

Thank you for your support guys! :D

Well we are almost at halfway of our goal of $3,000 (which is what we raised last time we did this 2 year ago.) :)

Thank you to...

Geffery C.
Bruce H.
Crystal G.
Edward H
Luis D.
Jonathan B.

Good morning and welcome to Day 6!

Thanks to Caleb P. and Terry K. for their support we have now passed our halfway point! :)

Only two more days to go (today and tomorrow) then its the end of our fund rasing for another 2 years. :)

Thanks again to everyone for their support. I am still hopeful we can reach our goal of $3,000 for the kids of Make-A-Wish!

I have been tied up all afternoon and don't expect to be home until after 9 pm.

When I get home I will update the totals, and I am happy to report that we got a few very kind donations which is helping us get closer to our goal.

Thank you!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Ok folks once again this is THE LAST DAY!

Things have been quiet since last night, lets change that and lets help some kinds who have been dealt a bad hand a chance to smile once more before they are dealt out of the game.

Thank you!

Greetings from a COLD Snowey Connecticut! This is WILD storm and the show is coming down like crazy!

Thanks to the following for their support...

Karl W.
Eric C.
Steve F.
Diane J.

Remeber this is the last day so if you were waiting to the last moment... this is the last moment! :)

(here is a look out my office window.)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts