Please help locate this adapter!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jerryt

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 23, 2005
South Florida
This is an LNB adapter for installing a smaller diameter LNB on a standard holder. I am using them to install bandstacked LNB's on a T90 dish, but I can't remember where I got them.

Does anyone know who sells these adapters?

They measure 1.5 inches outside diameter and 7/8 inches inside diameter.

Thanks

Attachments

• S6300381.JPG
    S6300381.JPG
    813 KB · Views: 235
take some duct tape and wrap it aropund the LNB throat. That works too :)

But honestly check Sadoun or satelliteav to see if they have any extras. I know when you get a LNB holder they usually have one in there for the 20mm throad LNB's

This is an LNB adapter for installing a smaller diameter LNB on a standard holder. I am using them to install bandstacked LNB's on a T90 dish, but I can't remember where I got them.

Does anyone know who sells these adapters?

They measure 1.5 inches outside diameter and 7/8 inches inside diameter.

Thanks

I think I may have a couple black ones kicking around. If Sadoun doesn't have any send me a PM and we can maybe work something out.

OK, the black adapters which came with the last set of T90 holders is too large. The black adapters has a 1 & 3/16 inch inside diameter. I need 7/8 inside dia.

Anyone have any of the white ones as pictured, please PM me and we can deal.

Thanks

Jerry if you happen to find any, please let me know where. I have 8 of the P870 Stacked lnbf's and Ive only got 3 in use right now and all 3 are rigged differently to get the sweet spot. It would be nice to have the right Adapter to secure that position more easily. I measured my P870's and they look more like 15/16th's of an inch? I have one (and I don't know where it came from) Adapter that is 7/8th's and on the P870's it won't quite close, so it keeps the H90 holder (shown above from Sadoun) from closing. But it will go around the neck of an ASC322 with the housing off, it fits perfect. The 7/8th's won't work so never mind. I need an opening of just under an inch....
And Sadoun, in the past I ordered 30 (I think) of those H90 holders and they didn't come with any Adapters. Although you did send an ample supply of srews with them.

Al

Jerry if you happen to find any, please let me know where. I have 8 of the P870 Stacked lnbf's and Ive only got 3 in use right now and all 3 are rigged differently to get the sweet spot. It would be nice to have the right Adapter to secure that position more easily. I measured my P870's and they look more like 15/16th's of an inch? I have one (and I don't know where it came from) Adapter that is 7/8th's and on the P870's it won't quite close, so it keeps the H90 holder (shown above from Sadoun) from closing. But it will go around the neck of an ASC322 with the housing off, it fits perfect. The 7/8th's won't work so never mind. I need an opening of just under an inch....
And Sadoun, in the past I ordered 30 (I think) of those H90 holders and they didn't come with any Adapters. Although you did send an ample supply of srews with them.

Al

I have two different size bandstacked LNBs, the P870 and the Superdish 105 type. so you are correct 15/16 and 7/8. I have the 15/16 ones mounted with black adapters* which I had to open up a little. (*Not the black holders included with my last T90 holder order)

jerryt

We have a few adapters left. If you want to order the white adapter for the H90 LNBF holder, click here:

$3 each

Status
Please reply by conversation.